Wednesday 30 March 2016

I'm Back

I am restarting this blog as I figured that it would be a lovely thing to do over this spring and summer to take my mind off the stress of school and exams. Previously with this Blog and my YouTube channel I have put too much pressure on myself to upload a certain amount of content a week which has resulted in me becoming very unmotivated and therefore not posting anything.
Additionally, I am also hoping to start my YouTube channel (Everyone's Beautiful)again which has been neglected for over 3 months and I am happy with my little cluster of subscriber so I don't want to just abandon it. Also this blog has 1,600 views which has motivated me to start again.  
So, join me on this adventure and lets see where we end up.

Katy x

No comments :

Post a Comment